Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tweezers

Okay this is my second post, and i added a friend as another author, don't know if he accepted it or not.. anyway.. here's my second post since it's 12am, so this means i can't blog for tomorrow, cause my goal is one post for one day, so that means 365 post in a year, or more.. depends on the leap year...

TWEEZERS!!!!

So this is what tweezers look like.. surprise surprise.. it's made of metal, maybe aluminum..

And it's silver.. well it's not the only type, there's another type which kinda looks like a scissor..







USED FOR:
-well basically, it's for plucking your hair out, mostly white hair, there's no meaning for plucking your black hair...
- i don't know, and i'm only guessing.. they're probably used for plucking armpit hair... probably, maybe there's someone out there who enjoys pain and decided to pluck his or hers armpit hair.. gosh no it's not me..
- i do though.. pluck my beard out.. it's not so much as a beard.. it's little hair, it's still soft and my mother forbid me to shave my mustache or my beard..

look out for more crappy stuff to post..

4 comments: