Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Keyboard

First of all, this is a new blog, i have 2 other blog, but this is gonna be different, cause i'm gonna use this every single day, cause i can, hopefully.. seriously, i want my life to revolve around blogging as much as it can, so this is the only thing that i know how to do every single day... well my first one depends on how my life goes, and the other one depends on my capability of thinking of new stuff...

Anyway, here it goes... keyboard
damn, uploading is a problem..

wow my keyboard looks awesome... anyway, don't worry, it's not a macbook pro.. but it does look like a Macbook right?, sorry, i'm flattering myself..

So.. keyboard
USED FOR:
i don't know.. type stuff, blogging for instance.. chatting.. writing dirty stuff...

other uses.. this might be weird, but if you don't know the alphabet, you can look at the keyboard, cause all the alphabets are there from A-Z, the only thing you have to do is know how to arrange it accordingly from A-Z..

And, i'm out of words to say...
So that's it.. it's simple, straight to the point, and it's pointless.. i think i did great..
wonder what tomorrows gonna bring..

No comments:

Post a Comment