Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Direction

No, not the Glee's New Direction, well this blog has change it's course so many time, i mean first it was suppose to be a blog about me writing stories, and found out that i'm not really that good in making stuff up, can thanked that to my inability to lie, then i decided to make it into an everyday posting blog and i decided to bring my friend into it to add some stuff, and it didn't go so well, and there's been couple of post, but i'm thinking to change this blog direction one more time and hopefully the last, it's not like i'm posting anything on this blog anymore, and my friend is not really that enthusiastic about writing in a blog, like all i ever wanted in my life is to have someone to write stuff about, i could probably do those stuff, but if could, i would probably write a lot of stuff, it's just that i'm lazy and i am unenthusiastic and it's really hard for me to finish something.

So the new thing that i'm about to do is, posting pictures!, well not of myself, we'll see how it goes, couple of months back my dad bought a DSLR, i think it was a Canon 600D, which is way friggin expensive, and i wanted the 60D, can't even afford, so my dad bought it, and he didn't use it, big surprise, i mean it's a very good cam, but we've been like on a roll with bad lucks, and i don't really know why, first was the iPad which was cheap and wasn't second hand, but the Wi-Fi has problems like getting disconnected, and the DSLR is also faulty, it's not really broken, but the screen has lines, but it takes great pictures, like most DSLR i guess, I'm thinking of buying one too, but i have to wait till 2016 to get my hands on it.

Anyway, i'm not gonna post pictures right now, i still have to borrow it from my dad, i can't simply take it from him since it's a very expensive thing and i'm just scared, so i'm probably gonna do like a one week shoot with the camera to test my abilities to take a picture with a camera, i thought that you would instantly be a professional photographer once you get a DSLR, well i was wrong, and i don't really know how to start, i guess youtube is a big helper, but then again, i'm still at the tip of my finger when it comes to this thing, i'm really excited about it, but i'm just plain lazy, so 1 Week with a DSLR, probably gonna post it maybe next week after my exam is over, i have about half a month left here before i go back studying, it's been a dull 7 months of my life, there was barely nothing for me to do, and i hate not doing anything cause it makes me lazy, and i'm lazy enough already, i don't wanna be more lazy then i already have.

The first post i'm gonna do is probably Crocs, yeah i bough cheap Crocs shoes, i mean i totally support original, but unfortunately, i don't have the fund to support original, so i'm supporting them, but not directly.

So yeah, New Directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment